Monday, August 20, 2012

The Darkness Is Real

The shadows attacked me yesterday. I was just getting off the plane after arriving in America again. It was late at night, so I couldn't see them at first. But then they struck. They rose from the ground and flew toward me. I ran as fast as I could. I managed to escape.

The most frightening thing is that the description the diary gives of the God known as The Darkness is exactly like the shadow that attacked me.

The events in this diary are real. All the more reason to keep reading it.

Na'an led the guild of thieves in a resistance against the Carved Empress, and in the end they were free of her. Na'an continued to gain power over time, and even offered some to Abdalin and Cleopatra, making them his "Jokers". The allied themselves with the Gods known as the Stranger (A faceless being), the Storming Skyborn (A flock of birds with control over lightning and thunder), the Professor (a blind man who possesses seemingly infinite knowledge), the Guide (An all-seeing woman, who appears to be the woman with knives for fingers who showed them the plagues), and the Bleeding Lust (a woman who seems to embody sexual desires). There's only a few pages left. I'm going to keep moving, and translate them all later.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so, Slendy, Wooden,Game Master (just a thought), Convocanbekilledwithbirdshot, Blindy, Vision, Cap, Intrusion, OCD shadows, and more are a part of this...

    ReplyDelete