Monday, July 30, 2012

The Papyrus Diary

The ruins we found seem to be the resting place of a clan of Egyptian thieves. The place was perfect. Not a speck of dust anywhere. The hieroglyphs were in perfect condition as well, not faded at all. I did get some weird vibes from the place, though. The lighting was awful, and the shadows actually looked like they were alive. Creeped me the hell out.

I found a tome made of papyrus. I don't know what came over me, but I shoved it in my bag without informing the rest of the team. I wanted it. I felt the book belonged with me. I'm gonna try to translate it. I can tell by the first page that it was someone's diary.

I'm gonna call the hotel maintenance real quick. I think there's something wrong with the lamp, because it keeps casting weird shadows. Kind of like when I was in the ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment